Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio.conf file

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio.conf file
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2019 08:33:42 -0500

Hi Barry - The file "gnuradio.conf" resides in "~/.gnuradio/". In my setup, I
put the "[grc]"and "xterm" lines in the file "config.conf" in the same
directory ... not sure if this is correct ... maybe I could combine them into a
single "*.conf"? Anyway ... the entry (after "[grc]") should be something like:
{{{
xterm_executable = /opt/local/bin/xterm
}}}
I just specifies which "xterm" executable to use. GRC should be able to find a
default "xterm" assuming it's in a standard system path. On my computer I have
the system "xterm" as well as one compiled from source, so I actually use the
above line to set the specific "xterm" for GRC to use. Hope this is useful! -
MLD