Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio.conf file

From: Barry Duggan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio.conf file
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2019 11:30:05 -0400

Michael,

Thank you for that. Apparently it did find a default "xterm".

So I have two suggestions related to this:
1) Don't show the error message unless it can't find a default.
2) Continue to show the error message until it has an xterm to use. Currently it shows the error message only once.

Best regards,
---
Barry Duggan