R: Mpir Installation

From: Vincenzo Mone
Subject: R: Mpir Installation
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2020 09:56:27 +0200

Hi Chris,
Please apologise but you did not help me like this.
Unfortunately everyone has their say e they are all different one from
another.
Everytime I get a suggestion from the mailing list or privately I start from
The beginner from scratch deleting an re installing the distro a restart
from scratch,
But the problem pops up every time I arrive to the Mpir step. AS I said many
times I am beginner
User of Linux and do not understand it as a lot of you does.
I have always asked to tell me step by step what to do.
Thanks

73 de Enzo IK8OZV
EasyLog 5 BetaTester
EasyLog PDA BetaTester