Re: Transport stream source

From: David Oriot
Subject: Re: Transport stream source
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2021 22:09:53 +0200

Hello Ralf,

If you need a TS streaming source, the "simplest" method is to use your national broadcaster 's one (if you can cope with the bitrate).

You can use simply use a DVB-T USB dongle (the so-called rtl-USB dongle) connected to your TV aerial and then rum the very good DVBlast software from the VLC team to stream what have been demodulated by the dongle.

Simply "tune" to your favourite DTV channel and DVBlast will stream the TS over UDP.

Happy Easter.

David / F4HJA