Re: Transport stream source

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: Transport stream source
Date: Sun, 04 Apr 2021 13:19:16 +0000

Without claiming the in-depth knowledge or the quality of Marcus' scheduler
presentation,
I just happened to have recorded the first introductory tutorial for 2021
European GNU
Radio Days at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0xF_eQoSGA

Not sure if it will answer "please direct me to the documentation where the
basic
principle of how GNU Radio works is explained" ... 0-MQ and streaming will be
next but
not (yet) recorded. Any feedback/comments welcome of course for improving the
material.

JM

--
JM Friedt, FEMTO-ST Time & Frequency, 26 rue de l'Epitaphe, 25000 Besancon,
France