Re: New bitmap code - testers required

From: Charles Philip Chan
Subject: Re: New bitmap code - testers required
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 17:37:42 -0500

On 30 Jan 2002 22:54:50 +0100
Willem Rein Oudshoorn <woudshoo@xs4all.nl> wrote:

Hello Willem:

>I know why it crashes.  I also now where and how to fix this.
>Now I am curious with which version you are working.
>I submitted a patch 2 days ago which should avoid this problem
> for now.  So there are three poss

> A - you are not using an up to date version of CVS

My copy is a few days old.

> B - my temporary workaround does not work

I was using the patch that you sent me, but I reverted to the old version
of the header file when trying out the new code. I was under the impression
that it fixes that problem too. Now I know it doesn't.

Thanks, I will upgrade to the latest cvs version ASAP.

Charles

--
The box saids Windows XP or better, so I installed Linux