Re: GNUstep on Mac OS X and Win98

From: Stefan Böhringer
Subject: Re: GNUstep on Mac OS X and Win98
Date: 21 Feb 2002 13:56:13 +0100

It could be added that another option is using a X server on Windows.
Then GNUstep could use the xgps backend on windows also. This is of
course also only a provisional solution, which would not let
applications integrate seemlessly into the windows environment. Also
nobody seems to have tried this configuration.

Best wishes, Stefan

--
Stefan Böhringer                      stefan.boehringer@uni-bochum.de
Molecular Human Genetics                      Phone: +49 234 32 28101