RE: The Path of GNUstep (Was: Re: Gnustep + mac + windows? Possib le?)

From: Mondragon, Ian
Subject: RE: The Path of GNUstep (Was: Re: Gnustep + mac + windows? Possib le?)
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 11:56:27 -0500

i'm sure i'll get caught in the hellish blaze that is likely to ensue, but i
have to agree with tim on this one.  yes, cross-platform apps/tools/etc. are
nice & nifty, but how many people are concerned about getting GNUstep apps
running on Windows compared to, say, the number of people requesting some
sort of nifty theme mechanism?

- ian