Re: gcc 3.1 OK for gnustep?

From: Pete French
Subject: Re: gcc 3.1 OK for gnustep?
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 23:35:33 +0100

> That might help ;-)

It didnt. I didnt really think it would as I;ve always used the port 'as is'
before (just done a 'make install' in /usr/ports/lang/gcc30) without any
ill effects or special options.

> Uhm, that's crashing as in 'you will get the notify panel, telling you
> that it received a SIGSEGV, and a drop-down menu you can use to select
> what you want WM to do (eg, restart)'

*clik* - ah yes, seen a few of them! Sorry.

Meanwhile, the code still core dumps loading a .gmodel file from any
appplicaion. Or rather the core dump occurs loading the gmodel bundle.
Next up is retrieving the sources as they were at 5PM last friday
(thats friday as in 27/09/2002 right ?). MMight leave that until the
morning though, time for sleep right now. Thanks for all your help
and suggestions...

-bat.