LIB_FOUNDATION_LIBRARY or NeXT_PDO?

From: Banlu Kemiyatorn
Subject: LIB_FOUNDATION_LIBRARY or NeXT_PDO?
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 18:34:19 +0700

Hi,
I have a question relate to XGServerEvent.m in method setupRunLoopInputSourcesForMode: I don't understand what is the different between LIB_FOUNDATION_LIBRARY and NeXT_PDO. Right now I am using the same way defined in NeXT_PDO but still wondering if the way defined in LIB_FOUNDATION_LIBRARY is possibly more elegant since it will get
receivedEvent:type:extra:forMode: directly from the NSRunLoop.
What's NeXT_PDO? (Like if that make any sense for portable purpose, do you think it will affect the portability of a window manager?) And why can't I see any description for receivedEvent:type:extra:forMode: on apple.com but some sort of preparations that to be
described later on gnustep.org? Is this an undocumented feature?
Best regards,
]d

--
...and software is also better when it isn't finished too early.
- RMS didn't say that.