Re: GNUSTEP/linux

From: Tim Harrison
Subject: Re: GNUSTEP/linux
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 05:42:07 -0500

On Friday, Feb 7, 2003, at 05:38 Canada/Eastern, Philippe C.D.Robert wrote:

Now for the GNUstep apps, tools to be installed I will come up with a tool which lets you install them via CLI. GUI solutions can be built later on, of course, but the CLI is

Might I, once again, humbly suggest LSPM for this type of situation? It solves package management (after bootstrapping, of course, as it's written with GNUstep) and installation situations.

http://developer.linuxstep.org/downloads/

Tim Harrison
tim@linuxstep.org
http://www.linuxstep.org/