Re: NSMenu* and NSPopuUp* issues

From: Michael Hanni
Subject: Re: NSMenu* and NSPopuUp* issues
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 17:47:53 -0800 (PST)

Howdy,

--- Serg Stoyan <stoyan@on.com.ua> wrote:
[snip some stuff I wrote]
> > I absolutely agree with Wim on this point. I'd like to see this
> > restructure happen. I'm willing to invest some time in seeing this come
> > to fruition.
>
>   Isn't it better spend time for writing horizontal menu theme bundle?

My thinking here is that the organization that Wim has proposed is logical and,
if carried out, I believe that horizontal, vertical, pie, whatever menus would
be easy to implement. However, I am not opposed to only having vertical menus
implemented in -gui... I just really want to see a separate menuRepresenation
for menus and nspopupbuttons.

Lets just make sure we are all on the same page so we aren't wasting each
others time! :-)

Cheers,

Michael