Re: tiff only support

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: tiff only support
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2003 19:58:37 -0600

Riccardo Mottola wrote:
Hello,

it seems that to my applications only "tiff" support is enabled (for example
ImageViewer opens only tiffs) (imageFileTypes).
This is strange however, since libtiff, linjpeg and linpng all reside in the
same directory and all were compiled by myself (PNG surely works, I tested
it with XV). They stay un /usr/local/lib

Only tiff images are supported by the gui directly, although perhaps others should be. If the WindowMaker window manager installed, GNUstep uses the wraster library for reading other image formats.