Re: {Spam?}

From: Chris B. Vetter
Subject: Re: {Spam?}
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 07:42:10 -0800

On Thu, 26 Feb 2004 08:19:11 -0700
Adam Fedor <fedor@doc.com> wrote:
> On Wednesday, February 25, 2004, at 10:12 PM, Gregory John Casamento
> wrote:
> > Given that this is a public list and that spam does come through it
> > on occasion, the reports may not be on purpose.   I suggest you
> > investigate that
> > possibility before assuming that it's a malicious act.
> This list is closed to all non-subscribers (unless I specifically
> approve a post), so there should not be any spam on the list.

Some mails produce false positives and are tagged as SPAM.

  From: Enrico Sersale <enrico@imago.ro>
  To: Stefan Urbanek <stefan@agentfarms.net>
  Cc: discuss-gnustep@gnu.org
  Subject: [SPAM?] Re: Application roles - first steps

  [...]

  pts  rule name              description
  3.0  VBOUNCE_APPLICATION    Virus bounce - variation on Re: Your
application
  2.5  HAS_KNOWN_SUBJ_001     Subject has known spam-typical
phrases!

  [...]

If anyone here uses something like Razor agents it would automagically
get reported as SPAM.

--
Chris