Re: [GSWHackers] Future of GnusStep WebObject

From: Helge Hess
Subject: Re: [GSWHackers] Future of GnusStep WebObject
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 17:53:26 +0100

On Mar 2, 2004, at 4:27 PM, NeXT wrote:
Hm. I might add this as an compatibility option to SOPE, no big deal, stay tuned ;-)
Good to here :-)

OK, just implemented your requests ;-) (libNGObjWeb v4.2.314)

a) removed dependency on EOSQLParser (does it work now with GDL EOControl?)

b) added ability to use system KVC for key/value associations, just do

     Defaults write NSGlobalDomain \
       WOKeyPathAssociationClass WOKeyPathAssociationSystemKVC

   this should give you ivar KVC (to revert, just delete the key)

Let me know what if you encounter further issues ;-)

regards,
  Helge
--
http://docs.opengroupware.org/Members/helge/