Re: [GSWHackers] Future of GnusStep WebObject

From: David Ayers
Subject: Re: [GSWHackers] Future of GnusStep WebObject
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2004 15:57:35 +0100

NeXT wrote:

I've also consulted EOF 4.5 documentation, I just want to note the differences. :-) And GDL2 developers, including you already have
priority list and I'm currently just trying to learn them, so I think
altering list for me is not good choice, :-) I belive that your list
is more reasonably made one. :-)

My "list" atm is issue driven.  I'm trying to:
- fix issues encountered during porting projects
- write gnustep-guile-based tests for GDL2
- fix the bug reports filed against GDL2
- get GDL2 and GSWeb compiled "out of the box" for Cocoa
- audit GDL2 vs. WO45 API

and when I find an issue I try to fix it. It's not hard finding issues but some of them are a can of worms. Yet some issues are easier to fix than others, so if you find an issue, tell us about it. And if it's straight forward to fix, I should be able to squeeze it in.

======= Sungjin Chun, who's very, very happy with GNUstep.

:-)

Thanks,
David