Re: GSCUPS and GNUstep Printing

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: GSCUPS and GNUstep Printing
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 09:07:12 -0600

On Jun 15, 2004, at 2:43 AM, Chad Hardin wrote:
My first patch will only have the GSLPR.printing bundle. When that works I will start on the GSCUPS.printing.bundle and submit a second patch

Finally, since the Panels for GSCUPS.printing are *much* better than the current GNUstep panels (I have already worked on them), I may use it to improve the GSLPR.printing Bundle's panels.

Sounds great.
One question, if there ever is a Win32.printing Bundle, do you think it would be more proper for it to use Gorm panels or the Win32 API to utilize Window's own version of a printer dialog box? Just curious.

I don't really know. It would be nice to have our own, but we may be forced to use the Windows version...