Re: ANN: GNUstep Gui Version 0.9.4

From: Riccardo
Subject: Re: ANN: GNUstep Gui Version 0.9.4
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 11:55:53 +0200

Hello,

On Saturday, September 25, 2004, at 05:04 AM, Adam Fedor wrote:

This is version 0.9.4 of the GNUstep GUI library (`gnustep-gui').

Yesterday I synced CVS on my linux/debian ppc notebook. So I suppose the changes were already committed. Compilation went happy, but all existing apps I had installed started to display big white lines right under the title bar of the window (and about of the same thinkness) and dialog boxes are affected too. The preivous installation of gnustep I had was 2-3 Months old.

I was able to "fix" Ink.app by recompiling and reinstalling. GWorkspace seems to be cured this way too. But terminal.app doesn't. Suggestions ? (yes, I did a make clean)

Is this a known incompatibility? I find it annoying that new releases cause these problems.

-Riccardo