NeXTSTEP Release 3.0J

From: Pascal J . Bourguignon
Subject: NeXTSTEP Release 3.0J
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2005 12:06:43 +0100

Brad Collins writes:
> Anyway, I can't seem to mount the disk on any box I have around
> here.  Redhat says there are too many file systems....

It's the same error code for unknown file system.

You'll have to recompile a kernel adding the
nexstep/nextstep-cd/openstep file systems either in module or in
kernel.

Or, if it's already compiled as a module, you'll need to load the
module first.  Find it in /lib/modules/*/kernel/fs, and if present,
use insmod.

neither do we. -- Georges W. Bush