Re: Proposal: Subversion Migration

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: Proposal: Subversion Migration
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 20:29:03 -0600

On Oct 18, 2005, at 6:36 PM, Andrew Ruder wrote:

I'm not looking for a flamefest here, just a simple yes or no from a
core developer with some clout in the GNUstep project, or at least some
suggestions of things that would be required besides figuring out the
hosting issue.

I need to ask RMS how he feels about us moving to a new server. Although I'm fairly sure I know how he'll respond already.