Re: The GNUstep code challenge.

From: Nicolas Roard
Subject: Re: The GNUstep code challenge.
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 01:14:25 +0200

On 5/16/06, Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf <lars.sonchocky-helldorf@hamburg.de> wrote:

Am 14.05.2006 um 23:48 schrieb Nicolas Roard:

> So well, attracting people, sure.. I effectively truly believe that a
> "killer app" would attract lots of people to GNUstep as well...

could a port of this:

http://seashore.sourceforge.net/

be it?

eh, could be ;-) -- it definitely looks intersting. Now, it doesn't
mean the code is easily portable on gnustep.., but it's worth checking
;-)

the screenshot shows a clear and uncluttered interface:

Indeed.

--
Nicolas Roard
"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly