Re: My GNUstep experience.

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: My GNUstep experience.
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 21:58:07 +0100

Nicolas Roard <nicolas.roard@gmail.com>
> I would say usual combinations involves GWorkspace + WindowMaker +
> Lots of GNUstep apps: probably Preferences.app, TextEdit and Terminal
> from backbone (http://www.nongnu.org/backbone/),

Anyone know if/when backbone will release something?

I'm using GNUMail, Terminal and trying to get Burn and friends
working again, but I'm still missing three GNUstep applications:
1. a good multi-file text editor (must check for Emacs.app again);
2. a graphics editor;
3. a web browser (moon on a stick, hah! ;-) ).

I know the various listing sites, but what would you suggest
that I try first?

Thanks for any suggestions,
--
MJR/slef