Re: Cocotron

From: Helge Hess
Subject: Re: Cocotron
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 13:56:31 +0100

On Dec 24, 2006, at 13:18, Sašo Kiselkov wrote:
Interresting that I was able to build a self-contained installable
binary application package of an app which uses additional libraries and
massively depends on run-time loading of bundles just using vanilla
GNUstep and all that in one day.

I'm not sure why this is interesting in the context :-)

Its a good demo on what is possible with GNUstep, but doesn't bring us any further in our setup.

Greets,
  Helge
--
Helge Hess