Re: Cocotron

From: Helge Hess
Subject: Re: Cocotron
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 14:02:10 +0100

On Dec 24, 2006, at 13:26, Banlu Kemiyatorn wrote:
The idea of go entirely native widgets (well, you didn't say it) is usually from those who don't really understand AppKit.

Obviously, which is why I _personally_ don't think that AppKit is a particulary great cross platform solution. But thats beside the original point (Windows API/environment for AppKit is very different to an X11 environment), so I don't want to elaborate on this one :-)

Greets,
  Helge
--
Helge Hess