Re: compile error: /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lAddressView

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: compile error: /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lAddressView
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 08:16:15 -0600

On Jun 27, 2007, at 12:07 AM, Zhang Weiwu wrote:

Another question in case you have time and in case you are Chinese: did
you try to use one of the opensource Chinese font in GNUStep or even
further make some effort to make GNUStep-in-Chinese easy-to-install and
usable? e.g. fonts like wenquanyi (or GNU Unifont) might be equipped
with GNUStep to make I18N/L10N easier. Later when I have Ubuntu + PPC +
GNUStep-compiled-from-source environment I'll try it myself when I got
time.

There's a language setup document here (From the GNUstep main page -> User Guides)

http://www.gnustep.org/resources/documentation/User/Gui/ LanguageSetup.html

It might be nice to update it though.