Re: GNUstep and compositing?

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Re: GNUstep and compositing?
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 22:00:34 +0000

On 1 Nov 2009, at 21:12, Fred Kiefer wrote:

I think, I understand now. Your new tool is not managing the position of app icons itself. This is left to the applications themselves. What your
tool does is to provide a position and size for this icon to the
application. When starting up the application asks for this information
and then positions it icon accordingly.

This is what EtoileMenuServer does for the horizontal menu position (using DO). If someone is defining a set of interfaces for this already then it would be nice to merge the stuff from EtoileWildMenus in at the same time.

David

-- Sent from my STANTEC-ZEBRA