Re: www.gnustep.org should change screenshot

From: Banlu Kemiyatorn
Subject: Re: www.gnustep.org should change screenshot
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2010 22:10:59 +0700

On Sun, Dec 5, 2010 at 10:02 PM, David Chisnall <theraven@sucs.org> wrote:
[...]
> I agree that showing GORM is not so important - having a UI builder is no
> longer unusual or interesting, and you can't convey the difference between
> GORM / IB and other GUI editors in a screenshot.
[...]

Just to clarify, I don't see GORM as a UI builder but a pointer to the
idea that this thing is for application development rather a desktop
environment, like some IDEs for project management could be nicer if
we have a really good one to show.

--
    .----.     Banlu Kemiyatorn
  /.../\...\   Free Software Yogi