Re: GNUstep on 10.7

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: GNUstep on 10.7
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2011 08:27:24 +0200

Best to inspect both systems seperately. FredBSD should be the easier one, so
lets start with that. If configure cannot find ffi, then most likely some bits
that it needs are missing. Did you install the dev package for that library?
This includes for example the headers and without it the library is useless at
compile time.

Hope this helps
Fred

On the road