Re: GNUstep on 10.7

From: Truls Becken
Subject: Re: GNUstep on 10.7
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2011 19:09:27 +0200

On 27 Aug 2011 at 10:08, Ondřej Hošek wrote:

> libffi installed its headers into /usr/lib/libffi-$FFIVERSION/include
> instead of /usr/include. Naturally, no software can find it now
> (without additional ./configure flags).

On the other hand, it could get messy if all headers were thrown into
/usr/include. That's why pkg-config exists. My system (Archlinux) has
libffi headers in the same place as yours (probably where the makefile
puts it by default), and this works fine for me by using the
following:

./configure --with-ffi-include=`pkg-config --variable=includedir libffi`

-Truls