Re: GNUstep on 10.7

From: Stefan Bidi
Subject: Re: GNUstep on 10.7
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2011 15:08:31 -0500

I had similar issues with Slackware a few years ago.  The libffi version packaged with GCC was installed in a weird location (can remember the whole path, but it was a gcc specific location not picked up by -base's configure script).  Anyway, you can just specify the path for --with-ffi-include and --with-ffi-library.  At the time, I remember aving to specify both of those to make it work.