Re: characters problems in terminal

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: characters problems in terminal
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2011 16:16:33 +0100

Hi,

Most likely this was caused by my recent change in gui to use AltGr as Alternate key. Could you locally test if undoing this change (it was in XGGServerEvent.m) resolves the problem for you? If this is the case I will have to undo my change and add some more comments on how to set the key definitions to something sensible.
Yes, I reverted and it works like a charm.

Riccardo