Re: Where's it going?

From: Graham Lee
Subject: Re: Where's it going?
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2018 01:28:16 -0600

Hi Riccardo, thanks for your reply.

> However I anticipate a conclusion: why do you need goals to contribute?
There will be something that attracts you in GNUstep: talk to the
contributor of that part and start using and providing patches. Or just
work on the long buglist we have!

I have not observed this to work. I have months-old pull requests and patches, and years-old bugs, that have not been triaged, even to say "we are not interested in this" or "this is bad and you are bad". Hence me asking, what sort of contributions are the project team looking for?

Thanks,
Graham.