Re: Where's it going?

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: Where's it going?
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2018 18:40:52 +0100

(list to bcc as this is not ontopic)

The link to do so is in the signature of every email. Individual users can unsubscribe using this link.

Readers of this list don't generally have administrative access. We generally cannot unregister other users, much less perform such large scale operations as 'remove all user of a domain'.

Not to mention that users cannot generally get on the mailing list except by signing up and confirming registration. It would not be okay to get removed just because one particular user has requested everyone else gets removed.

This is therefore a completely wrong venue to ask for such a change. I have no suggestion about where you could reach out instead.