Re: Where's it going?

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Re: Where's it going?
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2018 17:01:41 +0100

On 15 Jun 2018, at 13:36, Fred Kiefer <fredkiefer@gmx.de> wrote:

> Are you referring to the pull request on GitHub? We maintainers don’t get any
> notification from GitHub when a new pull request is created. The only way to
> find out about them is to go through all the different modules and check
> whether there is a new one. Not a very efficient system. I would suggest that
> you go through all of the GNUstep sub projects yourself to see how time
> consuming that process really is.

I believe you must have explicitly opted not to get them for this to be the
case and it is configurable.  GitHub will send email notifications for a
variety of things, including new pull requests or issues for any project that
you’re watching.  I certainly get emails when anyone files an issue or PR for
libobjc2...

David