Re: Package building

From: Matt Butch
Subject: Re: Package building
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2019 10:43:01 -0500

On Nov 19, 2019, at 07:17, Liam Proven <lproven@gmail.com> wrote:

Ideally, I want to see a repo I can add to my distro with a single
command, then I can install $product _and get updates from then on_.
Ubuntu PPA and Fedora COPR repos make this easy; openSUSE hosts the
OBS and software.opensuse.org to offer equivalent functionality.

I would love to get a GNUstep PPA.

--

Matthew Butch
President

Sent with Mac OS X High Sierra Mail 11.4 (3445.8.2)