Re: ANN: GNUstep Windows MSVC Toolchain Scripts

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: ANN: GNUstep Windows MSVC Toolchain Scripts
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2021 12:15:48 +0100

Hello Gerold,

Gerold Rupprecht wrote:
> Thank you Frederick  and David for your contributions to GNUstep. I do
> hope you can also get it working with GCC. The automated testing will be
> very helpful in the future.

Just to be clear - a massive amount of work was done to have mingw 32bit
and 64bit support, with the latest fixes being of last week. This
release of gnustep will support ming32 and ming64 in base, gui and
backend (both winlib and cairo!) with gcc 10.
It still has bugs, but I'd dare to say "best windows support ever" is
upcoming.

Riccardo