Re: ANN: GNUstep Windows MSVC Toolchain Scripts

From: Gerold Rupprecht
Subject: Re: ANN: GNUstep Windows MSVC Toolchain Scripts
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2021 01:53:46 +0100

Hi,

GCC seems to be concentrating on OpenMP and a number of parallel processing initiatives the last few releases. Objective-C needs a little love in GCC.

GCC has completed its move over to git and that should facilitate more rapid changes in the future.

That Objective-C gets shipped broken in GCC is a disservice to all the Objective-C users. This is critical for GNUstep. I can only concur with Gregory.

Best regards,

Gerold