Re: [DMCA-Activists] regarding list noise

From: David Turner
Subject: Re: [DMCA-Activists] regarding list noise
Date: 23 Apr 2003 19:51:19 -0400

On Wed, 2003-04-23 at 19:17, C. Scott Ananian wrote:
> Seth's reposts were fascinating, but this *isn't* a complete unmoderated
> list, is it?  Perhaps I should clarify that I was responding in particular
> to this:

Sorry.  I switched the list to moderated, and then discovered that
mailman wasn't properly notifying me about posts.  So, I sent the
backlog through.  I should have checked more carefully, sorry.

Anyway, I set the list unmoderated (members-only).  I'll still bounce
off-topic messages that get moderated because they're cross-posts, or
because they're from non-members.  If there get to be too many messages
which I don't bounce, let me know and I'll try to take the list
moderated again.