RE: [DotGNU]IDE questions

From: David Sugar
Subject: RE: [DotGNU]IDE questions
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 13:48:26 -0500 (EST)

This to me would be fairly ideal.  I have no objection to the project
having it's own special (editable, perhaps XML based) project file so long
as the source package I create and distribute still has a normal and
usable "configure" and make system as well :).  Having it work with an
existing (mature) package that already use automake and have configure
scripts in place is also very useful.  I do not wish to change the way my
distributions build just because my IDE wants to do it differently or
to have to manually keep two systems in sync :).