Re: Assignment of misc packages for emacs

From: Alex Schroeder
Subject: Re: Assignment of misc packages for emacs
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 11:57:36 +0200

Miles Bader <address@hidden> writes:

> [alternative 1]:
>    Diff: v = vendor,  h = head,  b = backup,  = = diff
>    Diff: 2 = other,  e = idiff,  E = imerge

I like this one best, because I can parse this faster -- alternative 2
requires that I scan for brackets, and these brackets can be part of
words or not, so I just waste a tiny bit of time thinking about it.

Alex.
--
http://www.electronicintifada.net/diaries/index.html
http://www.us-israel.org/jsource/US-Israel/hr2506c.html