Re: gratuitous changes

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: gratuitous changes
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 08:01:01 +0200 (IST)

On Tue, 4 Feb 2003, Juanma Barranquero wrote:

> > Hmm... did we really agree on doing that on such a broad scale?
>
> In fact, I'm starting to think "we", whomever this "we" is, didn't agree
> to anything because there aren't any things which "we" could agree on.

"We" means Richard who asked you to do this and all the other developers
(including myself) who didn't object ;-)

I'm sorry if my message sounded a bit harsh: I didn't mean that.  I'd
like to thank you for the mundane job well done, first and foremost.  I
was just surprised to see some files touched by this which I didn't
expect you to change, like the old ChangeLog.* files, ONEWS.*,
texinfo.tex, etc.  But if no one sees that as a problem, I don't mind
either; I just wanted to raise the point before it is buried under the
dust.