Re: Divergence in menu appearance between Emacs Info and standalone Info

From: Robert J. Chassell
Subject: Re: Divergence in menu appearance between Emacs Info and standalone Info
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 19:56:40 -0400 (EDT)

"Stefan Monnier" <monnier+gnu/address@hidden> wrote:

    Sure, I love Info for all those things and more.
    But what does it have to do with whether or not node names are shown
    prominently in menus and xrefs ?

You probably don't have any trouble writing good Texinfo, but I have
read too much bad documentation to like an output format that does not
help a novice writer understand Texinfo.  I fear the Web browser
mindset, which is to accept an inefficient and obsolete tool as if it
were modern.

    http://www.teak.cc                             address@hidden