Re: defcustom :version

From: Luc Teirlinck
Subject: Re: defcustom :version
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 21:37:52 -0600 (CST)

>From my previous reply:

      How many group members get included in that way,
      at present?

      That is, could we make the output substantially shorter
      if we eliminated all the variables that are in groups
      which are themselved mentioned?

   One could reduce it from 2811 to 2635 and possibly _slightly_ less
   because there may be a few cases I overlooked.

No, it could not really be reduced to 2635.  I got confused by
gnus-agent.  That group is not really new in Emacs 22.1.  Something
made me think it was and that group accounted for much of the
reduction I thought possible.

Sincerely,

Luc.