Re: multi-tty branch created

From: Robert J. Chassell
Subject: Re: multi-tty branch created
Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 19:28:53 +0000 (UTC)

Today's CVS snapshot of the multi-tty branch, Sun, 2007 May 13 16:56 UTC
GNU Emacs 23.0.51.1 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.8.20, multi-tty)

    Debian GNU/Linux, testing, on a i686
    Linux kernel:  2.4.25

seems to work fine; that is to say, I downloaded and built it, ran
another instance in X with an Enlightenment window manager and, at the
same time, text instances, one in an RXVT shell in Enlightenment using
emacsclient -t and another in a virtual console.

(GTK has been working fine.  I have been running earlier versions
using baz for version control.)

--
    Robert J. Chassell                          GnuPG Key ID: 004B4AC8
    address@hidden                         address@hidden