Re: What a modern collaboration toolkit looks like

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: What a modern collaboration toolkit looks like
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 03:41:52 +0100

On Jan 21, 2008 3:11 AM, Miles Bader <address@hidden> wrote:

> Many of the regular developers on this list appear to have a great deal
> more experience with both (dVCS tools and Emacs development) than Eric
> does...

Yes. Perhaps that's why Eric asked for collaborators and reviewers for
his paper...

But, really. I haven't said we should take Eric's word as gospel [1].
I've just said we should wait and read what he writes. It seems common
courtesy, as it is him who brought the issue of Emacs development
tools back from oblivion (this time), and the only one who seems to be
investing time.

             Juanma

[1] I don't usually agree with 10% of what Eric says. The last time I
read something by him I could fully enjoy was "A Guide to the Mazes of
Menace", the Nethack guidebook. But that does not mean I don't
appreciate the energy he's throwing at this.