Re: More metaproblem

From: Karl Fogel
Subject: Re: More metaproblem
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2014 11:37:40 -0600

Stefan Monnier <address@hidden> writes:
>If you want to send me an update, I can install it.

Thank you, Stefan.

But having to send an update through one particular person is
sub-optimal in a multi-contributor free software project.  Imagine if it
were like that with the code.

Can we get a situation where committers can change that documentation
just as they would edit any other documentation?  (We might have
*social* controls on editing the front page -- that's fine.  I'm just
saying that a commit mechanism that involves a gateway human is not a
good long-term strategy.)

Best,
-K