Re: Tab bar tabs landed on master

From: Stefan Kangas
Subject: Re: Tab bar tabs landed on master
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2019 15:15:23 +0200

Juri Linkov <address@hidden> writes:

> Thanks to everyone for feedback that helped to improve the implementation.
> All opinions were taken into account.

Thanks for that.

> Now I've merged the feature/tabs branch into master.  Please try and report
> any problems: in compilation and usability.

When I say M-x tab-bar-mode on macOS 10.12, nothing happens besides
seeing the message "Tab-Bar mode enabled".  (M-x global-tab-line-mode
works as expected.)

If support for macOS is not ready, perhaps it should be mentioned in
NEWS?  And perhaps the command should say that this is not supported
if window-system is ns?

Best regards,
Stefan Kangas