Re: Tabs

From: martin rudalics
Subject: Re: Tabs
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2019 17:35:56 +0200

> Martin, any ideas how this could contribute to the problem?

I suppose with problem you mean Ergus' "hole in the beginning".  The
only cause for this I can think of is the apply_window_adjustment call
you mentioned earlier.  And maybe some omission in the GTK build due
to the fact that Juri somehow merged the tool bar widget and Emacs
windows concepts.

Ergus, does the "hole" also show up when you disable the tool bar
before doing C-x 6 f?

martin