Re: Tabs

From: martin rudalics
Subject: Re: Tabs
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2019 10:18:53 +0200

> The screenshots for this are shown here:
>
>    https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2019-10/msg00324.html
>    https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2019-10/msg00345.html
>
>>   > 2.5) Scrolling the text also scrolled part of the tab-bar.
>
> The screenshot for this is shown here:
>
>    https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2019-10/msg00368.html
>

>> The only picture I have is Screenshot_2019-10-09_17-08-58.png.  Is
>> that the one you mean?
>
> That's the last one above.

Thanks.  I still don't have the slightest clue what might cause these.
I can't imagine that any geometric miscalculation on our side would be
the culprit, these should be seen by others as well.  Could we get
some sort of summary which kinds of problems people see with all sorts
of GUI builds of latest master so that I can try to reproduce at least
something here?

TIA, martin