Re: Tabs

From: martin rudalics
Subject: Re: Tabs
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2019 10:18:36 +0200

>> Do you see it in an optimized build?
>
> I see the same problem after building with
>
>    ./configure --with-x-toolkit=no

Which is the problem you see here?  C-x 6 f works pretty well in such
builds although I would prefer to (at least customizably) see the tab
bar to appear below the tool bar but that's no great deal.  In either
case, I have no problems with 'frame-inhibit-implied-resize' nil here
in non-toolkit builds, neither with the tab bar nor with the tool bar.

martin